Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Expecting: Brooke & Michael

So yeah....first order of business. It's been waaaaaayyyyyy too long since I've made a blog post. Almost 6 months to the day. Well, it's not because I haven't been shooting. Just the opposite actually. I've been shooting lots and the last priority was blogging. Seems clients actually wanted to get their images for their walls rather than see them on the blog. Go figure! Pffft!

Anywhooo, it's a new year and I figure I'd start thigs off with a bang and show one of my latest maternity sessions that I dig. Brooke and Michael are cousins and the family has long been harassing them about havin' some babies. Well, guess what, it finally paid off because they're going to be havin' a little one any day now. These were some of my favorites.

lobue_maternity-49

lobue_maternity-50

lobue_maternity-51

lobue_maternity-52

lobue_maternity-53

lobue_maternity-54

lobue_maternity-55

lobue_maternity-56

lobue_maternity-57

To see more from their maternity session please click below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhh, so my google reader IS working, i thought it was broken there for a while hehe.... nice shots and way to work the flash... lets see some more!!!!