Thursday, January 29, 2009

'09 Senior: Kyle

So Kyle flew all the way from Arizona for me to photograph his Senior pics. Alright, so it wasn't all for me. His Dad's wedding was the same weekend and we just so happened to plan Kyle's Senior session at the same time. Pay attention for his Dad's wedding blog post soon too. Anywhoo, Kyle was kind enough to let me use him as my subject so that I could try out my new Canon 5D MkII and some new lighting techniques that I've been itchin' to implement in some Senior sessions. Soooo, many thanks to you Kyle for that. It was really cold and foggy the morning of the shoot but that didn't dampen our spirits. Check out some of my favorite shots.

pretti_09senior-68

pretti_09senior-69

pretti_09senior-70

pretti_09senior-71

pretti_09senior-74

pretti_09senior-75

pretti_09senior-76

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great images and processing!