Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Engaged: Stephanie & Jared

Whoaaaa! Two blog posts in one day. Can you tell I'm tryin' desperately to play catch up? You know it!

Stephanie and Jared are gettin' married, and I was fortunate enough to be chosen as their photographer. So, thanks guys for that. You both are soo sweet, and yeah, I can say that to a guy. :P I mean Jared writes love notes in the steam on the shower door....doesn't get much sweeter than that right? It's so obvious you guys are ridiculously in love with each other. I can't wait for the wedding.

stephanie_jared_engagement-01

stephanie_jared_engagement-02

stephanie_jared_engagement-03

stephanie_jared_engagement-04

stephanie_jared_engagement-05

stephanie_jared_engagement-06

stephanie_jared_engagement-07

stephanie_jared_engagement-08

stephanie_jared_engagement-09

stephanie_jared_engagement-10

stephanie_jared_engagement-11

You can check out more of their images below.

1 comment:

Josh said...

It's about time you posted some new pics on your blog...I was actually going to send you a little message to let you know that your blog contacted me about feeling lonely.

Anyway, awesome pics as usual. I really like the silhouettes you pull off in these last 2 posts. Keep 'em coming!