Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ashley: Acoustic or Electric? Both!

Sooooo, Ashley loves guitars. She even knows how to play them. ;) Seriously, Ashley rocks, and she wanted to get some cool pics with her guitars since she didn't end up getting Senior pics taken with me. Check it out! And then, after the pics, click here to view the album I put together for her from these shots and more.

Ashley-01

Ashley-02

Ashley-03

Ashley-04

Ashley-05

Ashley-06

Ashley-07

Ashley-08

Ashley-09

Ashley-10

Click here to take you to the slide show of the album. Also, once you're there, right click and choose full screen so you can see it much larger. I'd love to hear your comments.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Awesome shots, DJ...I love the gorgeous backlight on all the first ones.

Cruise Gossip Girl said...

Your lighting skills are sick DJ. So glad I added you on Facebook and wound up getting to see your work!