Saturday, January 31, 2009

Engaged: Crystal & Mark

Woohoo! Another e-session at the coast. I love doin' these. Every time I go over there I find a new place to shoot so it's easy to keep it fresh. Speakin' of fresh, check out this smokin' hot couple........meet Crystal and Mark. We started in downtown San Luis and then made our way over to the pier in Pismo to finish it off at sunset. I'm lookin' forward to their big day for sure. Check out some of my favs from the day. Enjoy!

crystal_mark_engagement-01

crystal_mark_engagement-02

crystal_mark_engagement-03

crystal_mark_engagement-04

crystal_mark_engagement-05

crystal_mark_engagement-06

crystal_mark_engagement-07

crystal_mark_engagement-08

crystal_mark_engagement-09

crystal_mark_engagement-10

crystal_mark_engagement-11

You can see more from their session here.

No comments: