Monday, August 31, 2009

Jungkshen killed it at the Starline in Fresno

So, my buddy and fellow photo homey is named Ryan.
Ryan plays in a band.
That band is called Jungkshen.
Jungkshen pretty much KICKS A**.

Enjoy some of my favorite pics from the night, and even a quick video at the end.

jungkshen_01

jungkshen_02

jungkshen_03

jungkshen_04

jungkshen_05

jungkshen_06

jungkshen_07

jungkshen_08

jungkshen_09

jungkshen_10

jungkshen_11

jungkshen_12

jungkshen_13

jungkshen_14

jungkshen_15

jungkshen_16

jungkshen_17

jungkshen_18

Below are my fellow photo papparazzi Justin and

jungkshen_19

Steve. Between the three of us we had the event covered pretty well. ;)

jungkshen_20

5 comments:

Tim S. said...

Dude! I didn't know Ryan played in a band!!?? AND is an AWESOME guitarist! Great images!

THE VELVET SOCIETY, Events & Design said...

Ryan's a ROCKSTAR!!! DJ ~ great job, as usual!!!

Justin Kase Conder said...

You make it look so easy DJ!!!

Cool stuff man.. motivates me to actually look at the frames that I shot ( :

Craig Kohlruss said...

Impressive solo. Wow. I know a rock star! Thanks for posting Deej.

Ken Kienow said...

nice. i know brett and gilbert. :)