Saturday, September 5, 2009

Engaged: Garrett & Lyndi

We all definitely shared a few giggles on this engagement shoot. Garrett and Lyndi, like most of us, share a love of caffeine, so we started their shoot off with a little jolt from a nearby Starbucks and then we walked over to Woodward Park in Fresno. We even got to grab a few shots with their "kids" Toby and Izzy. Shortly after that we did an outfit change, well they did, and then headed to River Park to finish off the shoot. I know Garrett's been hittin' the refresh button waitin' for this blog to hit so without further delay, enjoy the pics.

garrett_lyndi_engagement_01

garrett_lyndi_engagement_02

garrett_lyndi_engagement_03

garrett_lyndi_engagement_04

garrett_lyndi_engagement_05

garrett_lyndi_engagement_06

garrett_lyndi_engagement_07

garrett_lyndi_engagement_08

garrett_lyndi_engagement_09

garrett_lyndi_engagement_10

garrett_lyndi_engagement_11

3 comments:

Amy Lynne said...

Amazing job! I'm lucky to be one of Lyndi's bridesmaids, so I'll see you at the wedding! She said the whole day was amazing, and I can see she was right, these pictures are stunning and really capture who they are :)

Justin Kase Conder said...

Dude I saw that taxi background photo via my iPhone the other day and I was like "what the heck, where's he photographing taxi's zooming by that fast around here!" now looking at this, I know your secret.. and feel a lil retarded.

Ggerardi said...

Ok, I'm ready to see the wedding photos!!!!