Monday, August 10, 2009

Viper Magazine Cover Shot: Jerry De Young's Viper Pit

Admittedly I don't do this type of photo shoot very often but when I do get asked I definitely give it my all. Jerry contacted me and apparently Viper magazine put a memo out to all Viper owners/enthusiasts about them wanting to see owners garages shrines where they house their prized vehicles.....and if it was good enough it could possibly make the cover. Well, that's all I needed to hear to accept that challenge. Take a peek at the actual magazine cover as well as a couple of behind the scenes shots. Many thanks to Glenn Schafer as well for helping me out with the lighting, setup, etc.

viper_pit_1

The original shot after massaging it a bit in Photoshop.
viper_pit_3

Here's a final shot we grabbed of myself, Glenn and Jerry to commemorate the experience. Thanks Jerry!
viper_pit_2

3 comments:

Steve said...

Love the care you put into this shot... your lighting RULES!

Ryan said...

Dude! Absolutely incredible. The lighting (and post-processing) is killer. Nicely done, amigo.

Derek Lapsley said...

SHA-WING!!