Sunday, August 30, 2009

Married: Dennis & Gina

Gina's got to be one of the sweetest people I've met....Dennis isn't so bad either. ;) Seriously, he's one of the most laid back guys I know. With everyone's hectic schedules I ended up photographing their mini-engagement session just days before they got married so I've decided to post both their engagement and wedding pictures here together. They got married on the patio of their gorgeous Italian Villa style home in Fresno in front of a small group of family and friends. It was a beautiful ceremony and we even managed to escape the recent heat waves. Please check out some of my favorite shots from both and if you get a second please check out Gina's music. She is an amazingly talented piano player. I listen to her music on a regular basis while working at my computer. You can check out some sample tracks here.

perkins_anderson_wedding_01

perkins_anderson_wedding_02

perkins_anderson_wedding_03

perkins_anderson_wedding_04

perkins_anderson_wedding_05

perkins_anderson_wedding_06

perkins_anderson_wedding_07

perkins_anderson_wedding_08

perkins_anderson_wedding_09

perkins_anderson_wedding_11

perkins_anderson_wedding_12

perkins_anderson_wedding_13

perkins_anderson_wedding_14

perkins_anderson_wedding_15

perkins_anderson_wedding_16

perkins_anderson_wedding_17

perkins_anderson_wedding_18

perkins_anderson_wedding_19

perkins_anderson_wedding_20

perkins_anderson_wedding_21

perkins_anderson_wedding_22

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Although I don't often leave comments, even though I'm D.J.'s #1fan, I thought I would today! Beautiful pics, babe!! I like the one of the lady taking the bride and groom's pic with her iphone and you catching it just in time! Every picture is gorgeous!!!! Beautiful wedding!

Alecks said...

I agree with Jen! Great Job as always DJ! Thanks for letting tag along.

Josh said...

Dude, that house is PIMP. I really like that 2nd engagement shot. And you're right, her piano work is incredible!