Sunday, August 16, 2009

Married: Rene Roy & Alejandra

So, I'm about to split to Vegas in less than an hour and I haven't even packed yet, but I wanted to get this post up before I left. Rene and Alex, I hope you love these. I definitely have some of my favorite shots EVER from your wedding. You and your families were so easy to work with and I am so grateful to have clients as incredible as you. Sorry I was short on words but I gotta run. Enjoy!

charest_luna_wedding_01

charest_luna_wedding_02

charest_luna_wedding_03

charest_luna_wedding_04

charest_luna_wedding_05

charest_luna_wedding_06

charest_luna_wedding_07

charest_luna_wedding_08

charest_luna_wedding_09

charest_luna_wedding_10

charest_luna_wedding_11

charest_luna_wedding_12

charest_luna_wedding_13

charest_luna_wedding_14

charest_luna_wedding_15

charest_luna_wedding_16

charest_luna_wedding_17

charest_luna_wedding_18

charest_luna_wedding_19

charest_luna_wedding_20

charest_luna_wedding_21

charest_luna_wedding_22

charest_luna_wedding_23

charest_luna_wedding_24

charest_luna_wedding_25

charest_luna_wedding_26

charest_luna_wedding_27

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU RoCK DJ!! ~wen

Josh said...

OK,that dipping shot with the reflection is SICK!!! Looks like such an awesome wedding all around really.

Dani Mac Photography said...

AH! I love I love I love!
I know he's my baby brother and I am partial, but still, I love!

Alecks said...

DJ!!!!!!!!! You are a genius!! Pics are phenominal!
Great job!

Unknown said...

This whole set is great but that reflection photo is incredible!

Awesome job!

Dave

Ryan said...

Um...that dipping shot...seriously? Come on man. Stop being so good. Shot of the year, my friend!

- Alcantara Photography - said...

beautiful wedding, amanzing pics, and like everybody said .. the reflection is phenominal!
love it!