Friday, October 5, 2007

Engaged: Anthony & Jamie

Whoa! Did we have some fun on this engagement shoot! I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Their laugh was so contagious I couldn't help but giggle, not to mention that Anthony gave me some of the craziest expressions I've ever seen in front of my lens. Egging him on was his soon to be mother-in-law Anna (an amazing wedding planner) and soon to be sis-in-law Tatiana (whom I hijacked as my assistant for the shoot). Thanks Tatiana. We started off at the Amtrak station which has become a part of where Anthony and Jamie spend a bit of their time since they currently have a long distance relationship. Next we got to play at a football field for some action shots and then headed off to the River Park area to finish off the evening with a few more pics, dinner and a night cap. Enjoy the pics for now. I can't wait for more fun at your wedding in just a short couple of months.









3 comments:

AnnaTR said...

DJ~~~ I LOVE the pictures! I am your biggest FAN! Can't wait till Wedding Day!

Anonymous said...

These pics are great!!!! I love the one where you two are laughing! Very sweet. Jaime you look fab! Love Denise

Ryan said...

Awesome shots! Great direction by you and sweet location.

-Ryan