Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Married: Tim & Jillian

This post is a bit overdue but there was so many great images from this wedding that it's taken me a bit to go through them all. Tim and Jillian, you'll be seeing the rest of your pics really soon. What a great wedding and one that I got to spend the whole weekend with the bride, groom, family and friends. The wedding was held at the beautiful Greystone Park in Beverly Hills and the reception in Malibu. We also made a point to spend a little time shooting on the beach the day after the wedding since we ran out of daylight when I was down for their engagement session. Take a look at some of my favorites from the weekend.
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comments on the last photo...Get a room!

Luv you guys,

Phil

Anonymous said...

These are some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen!! Every picture looks right out a modeling magazine. KUDOS! You two are awesome!
Reg

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there, so glad to be able to see pics from such a happy time!! Congratulations again!!