Friday, September 28, 2007

Beautiful family. . .beautiful sunset.

Did you guys get to see the sunset tonight? It was beautiful. I had a family photo shoot scheduled so we took advantage of it. The Ashjian family has been coming to me ever since I've been in business which I truly appreciate. Thanks you guys. They wanted to do something a bit different this year for their Christmas cards so we took the session outdoors. Their outfit choices were great and the chocolate brown colors worked well with my funky orange couch, wheat colored grasses (dead weeds), and all the cool colors in the sky. Check it out.
By the way, I am currently scheduling/shooting for Christmas cards for those of you who haven't already booked. Call soon as the openings have a tendency to fill up rather quickly. I want to have a life around the holidays this year. The 14-18 hour days about killed me last year so please book early.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deeeejaaaaaay, I want a shot with the funky couch too and luv the tequilla sunset =) You never cease to amaze me!