Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Married: Jeremy & Kyla

This is a bit retroactive since I photographed Jeremy and Kyla's wedding prior to starting my blog but I was so excited about my favorite pics that I had to share. The wedding took place in Oakhurst, just south of Yosemite, at Erna's Elderberry House. If you've never experienced Erna's, I would highly recommend it. The grounds (chateau, spa du sureau, restaurant), and guest service is nothing like I've ever seen and was a perfect location for J&K's destination wedding. The details were amazing. From Kyla's Vera Wang dress, the personalized vows, the hand written seating assignments for both ceremony and dinner, the floral arrangements, tables settings, and the gardenia embellished 3-tier cake, nothing was missed. Thanks you guys for having me share in your wedding weekend. Enjoy some of my favorite pics.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work my man... good thing you decided to put this up, so we all can enjoy. really nice set...

Anonymous said...

We couldn't have been more pleased with his work. He captured the moment, told a story, and added an artistic touch! BRIDE