Monday, September 24, 2007

Just maui'd: Jeramy & Jocelyn

This past Saturday, September 22nd, I was invited to photograph Jeramy and Jocelyn's beautiful wedding. It was a first for me as I usually have the opportunity to work with both the bride and groom beforehand but in this case I didn't know what to expect. I was pleased to find out that both Jeramy and Jocelyn, along with the whole bridal party, were completely comfortable in front of the camera and made my job so easy. Girls, you know how to be sassy. ;) Enjoy some of my favorite shots from the day. J&J, I hope you guys are getting some much needed rest and livin' it up in Maui. Don't get stung by any jelly fish. See you guys when you get back.






















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baaamm!!! man, your first wedding post, and already it's a doosey... awesome stuff, as i already have come to expect from you. And now everyone in blogland will get to experience it. Finally ;) Can't wait to waste a lot of time here. Later!

Anonymous said...

DJ---YOu are amazing!! The photos of our daughter's wedding are fabulous....and this is just a taste of more to come! Thank you for capturing J&J's wedding in such a beautiful way. Working with you was like spending the day with a best friend!
God Bless you. Joyce & Gary

Anonymous said...

DJ-
We LOVE the pics and cannot wait to see the rest of them!!! You were amazing to work with. You totally made the day fun and the photos a blast. Thanks so much!
Love, Jeramy and Jocelyn

Dawn Shields said...

DJ!

Those are AMAZING! I am a fan of your work, great stuff.

Anonymous said...

DJ,
It was lots of fun and I love the picture of me dancing with my Uncle Joey. My Mommy and Daddy Jeramy look beautiful!
Madelyn Joyce (the flowergirl)

Anonymous said...

DJ, WOW!!! What great work you do! - And, you made it look so easy. You were a pleasure to take pictures with! It was like we were working with a longtime family friend! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. from Jocelyn & Jeramy's special day! Thanks again for making the picture-taking so much fun for us!
We wish you well, Becky & Gary (the groom's parents)

Anonymous said...

Dude, I want to get married JUST for the shoot...does that make me a bad person? tee hee (sigh) And the shot w/the shoes....simply fab, you rock!