Monday, September 24, 2007

Jordyn's walking!

My little princess is finally taking her first steps. With lots of encouragement from Mom and Dad (yeah, that's Dad's screechy high voice) she has started to finally get the hang of it and I'm sure will soon find out that it's much faster than crawling. At that point, we'll probably wish we didn't show quite so much encouragement as we'll be chasing her all over the place. Sorry for the quality of this video, it was taken from my cell phone. I think you'll get the idea. I'll have to start carrying around the point and shoot camera that has a better video function. I don't want to miss this good stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo hooo! good stuff... is that Jenn hiding behind that column? C'mon, Jenn, come out we wanna see ya! -- loved it, but almost had a heart attack -- walking babies + concrete floors tend to do that to me :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! She's adorable. About time you joined us bloggers! I've had mine for 3 years. You'll find that the challenge will be keeping it current. If you don't post regulary, you'll have lots of angry people fussing at you for falling behind! Give Gyzmo smooches for me!

Anonymous said...

Jordyn looks so adorable!! I can just see her big smile on her face! :) Can't believe she is starting to walk. Where does the time go? Love and hugs to the Ellis family from Auntie Lynn

Anonymous said...

Precious. priceless. piercing. ;p