Friday, July 3, 2009

Married: Jared & Stephanie

Gorgeous bride....too cool for words groom.....and a wedding. There's milk and cookies, peanut butter and jelly, mac and cheese, and then there's Jared and Stephanie.....they go together that good, or else I'm just hungry. They really are a sweet couple and I'm not just sayin' that. Wanted to share my favorites from their wedding before I headed out on vacation. Enjoy!

And when you get done checkin' these out you can see some more Jared and Stephanie lovin' over at Derek's blog here. He helped me out as a second shooter and did a fabulous job.

coleman_barcus_wedding01

coleman_barcus_wedding02

coleman_barcus_wedding03

coleman_barcus_wedding04

coleman_barcus_wedding05

coleman_barcus_wedding06

coleman_barcus_wedding07

coleman_barcus_wedding08

coleman_barcus_wedding09

coleman_barcus_wedding10

coleman_barcus_wedding11

coleman_barcus_wedding12

coleman_barcus_wedding13

coleman_barcus_wedding14

coleman_barcus_wedding15

coleman_barcus_wedding16

coleman_barcus_wedding17

coleman_barcus_wedding18

coleman_barcus_wedding19

coleman_barcus_wedding20

coleman_barcus_wedding21

coleman_barcus_wedding22

3 comments:

Josh said...

Well, with 6 new posts this evening, I'm leaving ya one joint comment. Awesome stuff, for real. I'm glad you gave me some sweet inspiration for the coming months!

Derek Lapsley said...

YES! Love it man! Can't wait to shoot again!

Ken Kienow said...

holy massive bridal party! nice work! :)