Friday, July 24, 2009

Engaged: Matt & Audrey....and we can't forget Shylo

Not too long ago I got to head to the coast for an engagement shoot. I know Audrey is refreshin' the blog on a minute by minute basis so I had to get these up quick. ;) We had so much fun with this shoot. There was lots of laughing, tickling, and running...pretty much how all engagement shoots should be. Check out a handful of my favorites from the day.

taylor_katuin_engagement_01

taylor_katuin_engagement_02

taylor_katuin_engagement_03

taylor_katuin_engagement_04

taylor_katuin_engagement_05

taylor_katuin_engagement_06

taylor_katuin_engagement_07

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I LOOve them You did such a great job we are so so happy!! Yes we all know i couldnt wait, but now im even more excited to see the others!! Cant wait to do our next shoot.. THE WEDDING!!! YaY!!
Audrey