Friday, July 3, 2009

Married: Carlo & Tabitha

So, I've never had so much fun watching a groom get dressed. Seriously, I just about peed my pants. Apparently, it's an Armenian tradition to dress the groom and let me tell ya, these guys did not disappoint. Although Carlo and Tabitha opted not to see each other beforehand, I had plenty of time for creative pictures. This is key to great pics....make sure I have enough time for it. Take a peek at some of my favorites.

kelejian_kazarian_wedding01

kelejian_kazarian_wedding02

kelejian_kazarian_wedding03

kelejian_kazarian_wedding04

kelejian_kazarian_wedding05

kelejian_kazarian_wedding06

kelejian_kazarian_wedding08

kelejian_kazarian_wedding09

kelejian_kazarian_wedding10

kelejian_kazarian_wedding11

kelejian_kazarian_wedding12

kelejian_kazarian_wedding13

kelejian_kazarian_wedding14

kelejian_kazarian_wedding15

kelejian_kazarian_wedding16

kelejian_kazarian_wedding17

kelejian_kazarian_wedding18

kelejian_kazarian_wedding20

kelejian_kazarian_wedding19

kelejian_kazarian_wedding21

kelejian_kazarian_wedding22

kelejian_kazarian_wedding23

7 comments:

JMP Weddings said...

OMG!!! So incredible dude!!!

Dorene Nash said...

Awesome work DJ...you better be entering some albums at WPPI next year! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey DJ!!! Carlo and I are sooooooo happy with these prints. This day was everything that we wanted, and we are so happy that you were able to capture these priceless moments. Thanks again for everything! We cannot wait to see our book! :) Tabitha

Anonymous said...

DJ
Very Creative! Tabitha is so beautiful, Carlo handsome, and OH MY GOD, the pictures are perfect! You are truly an artist!

Anonymous said...

So creative and fun!
Beautiful bride, Tabitha and good looking Carlo! This couple is perfect!

Unknown said...

DJ get out of here with all of these GORGEOUS pics!!! You are amazing!!! I just looked at about 10 of your last weddings at need to tell you that you get it right every time!! AHHHH I want to have another wedding!!

Anonymous said...

whoops-that message says it can from maraya but it came from me-Hillary! Not sure who maraya is...weird!

Love,

Hillary Boyd