Saturday, July 12, 2008

I got one! Can I get a woooh woooh!

An iPhone 3G that is. Yeah, so I've been a bit behind the times in the mobile tech department lately and it was time to do some serious upgrading. The iPhone 3G was just the phone to do it for me. Just to kill some time while I waited in line I decided to play a bit with my camera. I ended up taking nearly double the images I normally would take at a wedding...in only 5 1/2 hours. Let's just say I severely reduced the shutter life of my camera in those 5 hours, seein' as I averaged one image every 6.5 seconds. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but take a peek here and see what I did with those images. You don't want to miss this one so click here. It takes a while to "buffer" but sit tight, it'll load. Again, a slide show tip. Once the slide show window opens, right click and choose 'full screen'. As a side note, a few things I've learned about myself while watching this. . . .I'm awfully fidgety and I need to shave.

iPhone 3G

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dude finally... ever heard of a norelco too? get with the program, dude! LOL

Anonymous said...

Welcome to APPLE! Now all you need to do is get your slide shows to work on a MAC!

Good looking family in that background pic.

Chris and Nanita said...

Love the video sooo cool.

Shaylee Philp said...

Well worth the wait to load (1/2hour) I have watched this over and over :)
What bloody time did you get up???