Monday, July 21, 2008

Engaged: Mike & Carina

Seems like engagement madness lately but it's been fun and I've been traveling all over. For Mike and Carina's e-session we headed up to Armenian Summer Camp, the place they both have attended camp since they were kids. It was fun to hear them share their memories on the ride up, like the bus getting stuck on a hair pin turn, or the delivery truck having to back all the way down the mountain because it couldn't turn around. I even got to hear one of their favorite camp songs. I still can't seem to get the chorus out of my head. "I'm a moose, I'm a moose, I like to drink a lot of juice, I like to drink a lot of juice." Good stuff I tell ya. Lately, I've always seemed to get some of my most favorite images whenever I go out and this engagement session was no different. I love when a couple feels completely comfortable in front of the camera and trusts me to do what I do. Now go peek at my favs from the day!

mike_carina_engagement_01

mike_carina_engagement_02

mike_carina_engagement_03

mike_carina_engagement_04

mike_carina_engagement_05

mike_carina_engagement_06

mike_carina_engagement_07

mike_carina_engagement_08

mike_carina_engagement_09

mike_carina_engagement_10

mike_carina_engagement_11

mike_carina_engagement_12

mike_carina_engagement_13

2 comments:

Josh said...

Ok, when you post pics, they are always great. So, please post more pics:)

Anonymous said...

Love the one where they are laying on the hood.