Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Engaged: Nick & Mia

It's been a bit crazy around here lately but I wanted to get these pictures of Nick and Mia posted before they forgot taking them. Hee Hee. Seriously, thanks for your patience guys. I hope you feel they were worth the wait. I'm lovin' how these came out. Thanks for bravin' the wind and cold water to get shots I know you'll cherish. You guys are rock stars! It was so great to meet your families after the shoot too and thanks again for the great meal. I look forward to your wedding day.

aIMG_3159

aIMG_3397_crop

aIMG_3449

aIMG_3476

aIMG_3533

aIMG_3606

aIMG_3705

aIMG_3726

6 comments:

Josh said...

The 4th on and 5th one are insanely sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love the styling and different beautiful backdrops. The photography and post production are superb. Also I agree with Josh.

Eichhorn said...

If anyone is looking for the best photographer to work with I say look no further. DJ does not only amazing work but, is such a wonderful person as well. I hope everyone enjoys these as much as Mia and I do. Thanks DJ!

Heather Meyers said...

wow - this pa photog is soooo glad she stumbled by - your work is simply INCREDIBLE!!! Very inspiring - can't wait to c more! ;o) Your texture use is simply fabulous! - many blessings

Anonymous said...

I actually stumbled upon these pictures by accident and it turns out I know the future bride (Mia) in the pics! Congratulations to you! WOW! Is Ruby Rojas in the wedding party? The pics are AMAZING! Blew me away!!!!!! It's me Rosie...you probably remember me from Maple Creek...yrs 2001-2005ish?

Anonymous said...

What an amazing photo shoot!!! I ran past some of these pics on myspace and had to check the rest out.... You are one talented photographer. Mia was a close friend of mine in high school and she and her hubby look stunning in all your photos! I be calling you the next time my husband and I need family photos taken