Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Engaged: Nathan & Heather

Vegas baby, yeah! Heather, I know I promised I'd have this post up by Monday. All was good and I was on track. . . that was until Jen asked me to put the kids to bed. Well, I ended up singing myself to sleep too. By the way, that's not the first time that's happened, and I don't think it's because I'm a good singer either. I just woke myself up and scrambled back in here to get this post up. I'm only about 4 1/2 hours past my deadline so if you guys are waiting by your computer, wait no longer. LOL.

Nathan and Heather wanted something different for their engagement session so they decided to hop on a plane and meet me in Vegas. We had so much fun, and got our fill of exercise since we walked seemingly forever to get to where we wanted to go. We stopped at the landmark Vegas sign, a quick stop at the end of the airport runway, some cheesy drive thru wedding chapel like only Vegas can do, the Stratosphere, and finished the night off with a gondola ride at the Venetian. Enjoy a few of my favorites.

2-vert-to-horiz_4x6

aIMG_2260_crop

aIMG_2326

aIMG_2347

aIMG_2536

aIMG_2610

aIMG_2635_2

aIMG_2648

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I love that black and white gondola shot; great moment. Nice work, Mr. $10 iTunes giftcard.

Anonymous said...

Man, these images are so much fun and radical. I love the picture with the plane passing by. I know someone will bring this up if it wasn't me but what is your fascination with airport and planes ;)? Anyway, glad to see you took care of some business while out there in LV. We got to plan it better next year.