Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vesper: a baby shoot like no other

I swear I've got the coolest and most giving clients. I met Shanti and Aaron at Jeremy and Erin's rock star wedding. When I found out that Erin had given the gift of photography to Vesper (Aaron and Shanti's 3 month old), I was so excited. I knew I wanted to include Mom and Dad in the pictures as I typically would, but this time it was different because I knew that Mom and Dad had some really killer tattoos that I wanted to incorporate. A huge thank you to Shanti and Aaron for trusting me and giving me free reign in the studio. I love how these pictures turned out and I hope they'll provide you with the beginnings of a lifetime of memories of your little Vesper.





2 comments:

Shanti said...

DJ, I am truly blown away!!! I know you're good, but you've gone above and beyond. Thank you for capturing our family in a wonderfully unique and creative way. This is what makes you the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER in my book! You're not afraid to move away from the mundane and into the sublime... thank you thank you thank you. You have captured tender moments in our life and done so in a wonderful way.

rowena said...

Wowza! Those are super! You go! Love 'em all!