Thursday, January 3, 2008

Engaged: Steve & Robin

It seems like sooooo long ago that I took these pictures. Well, actually. . . .it was. Steve and Robin, you've been so patient in waiting for these. These were taken right before I got crazy busy with the holidays. Although Robin and I had a bit of a tough time convincing Steve that taking pictures by the old grape trays and trash bin on Steve's ranch was cool, once I showed him the back of the camera he was on my side and we had a blast from there (the little wine they drank didn't hurt either). Hee Hee. We got to have a picnic in the vineyard, play at a softball field, and dine at one of their favorite restaurants, La Rocca's. For now, enjoy some of my favorites from your engagement session and stay tuned for more, along with a guest book design in the near future. I look forward to your wedding in June.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drinkin' on the job eh? LOL -- that la rocca's shot is schweeeet!!!