Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween fun!

At 1 in the afternoon of Halloween I got a wild hair-brained idea to call all of our neighbors and some friends and tell them to bring their kids over so that I could photograph them in their Halloween costumes for nada. I was already going to take some pics of Kyan and Jordyn so why the heck not. I guess it was my good deed for the day. I couldn't have done it without my wife and assistants Danielle (fro'd out girl) and Jessica (girly golfer) so a big thank you to you. For two and a half hours my studio was complete chaos from kids, and some adults, running around and yelling, but I gotta tell ya I had soooooo much fun. There's something infectious about surrounding yourself with kids, and before long I was running, jumping and yelling too. This may just have to become and annual thing as it's good for the soul. Take a peek at my favs.





























No comments: