Friday, November 6, 2009

Married: Garrett & Lyndi- Wolf Lakes Wedding, Sanger

Up next is Garrett and Lyndi. Woot! This wedding came to me from photographing Garrett's brother's Senior pictures not too many years ago. I've also done some portraits for Garrett's family as well. I love it when families continue to come to me to capture their important family memoriess. LOVE it!

Anywhoooo, Garrett and Lyndi's wedding was held on a Friday afternoon at the beautiful Wolf Lakes in Sanger, CA. The weather couldn't have been better and everything went off without a hitch. Check below for some of my favorites from the day.

I know I've mentioned it before but a big THANK YOU once again to Garrett and Lyndi and their families for having me play such an important role in capturing those precious memories.

garrett_lyndi_wedding_01

garrett_lyndi_wedding_02

garrett_lyndi_wedding_03

garrett_lyndi_wedding_04

garrett_lyndi_wedding_05

garrett_lyndi_wedding_06

garrett_lyndi_wedding_07

garrett_lyndi_wedding_08

garrett_lyndi_wedding_09

garrett_lyndi_wedding_10

garrett_lyndi_wedding_11

garrett_lyndi_wedding_12

garrett_lyndi_wedding_13

garrett_lyndi_wedding_14

garrett_lyndi_wedding_15

garrett_lyndi_wedding_16

garrett_lyndi_wedding_17

2 comments:

Alecks said...

Great Job DJ! Love the Ones off the lake!

Garrett Linker said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! You did an amazing job. Thanks DJ