Saturday, October 31, 2009

Married: Ryan & Aimee Wedding @ Wine & Roses, Lodi, CA

Not too long ago I headed up North to witness (and photograph) Ryan and Aimee's wedding. It was located at the beautiful Wine & Roses in Lodi, CA. Although things ran a bit behind (well, a lot behind) schedule, we still managed to pull off some great creative shots and we were still able to have a first look, which I love love love when my clients choose to do that. Check out some of my favorites from the day and be sure to let me know in the comments what you think.

ryan_aimee_wedding_01

ryan_aimee_wedding_02

ryan_aimee_wedding_03

ryan_aimee_wedding_04

ryan_aimee_wedding_05

ryan_aimee_wedding_06

ryan_aimee_wedding_07

ryan_aimee_wedding_08

ryan_aimee_wedding_09

ryan_aimee_wedding_10

ryan_aimee_wedding_11

ryan_aimee_wedding_12

ryan_aimee_wedding_13

ryan_aimee_wedding_14

ryan_aimee_wedding_15

ryan_aimee_wedding_16

ryan_aimee_wedding_17

No comments: