Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Xtreme Seniors

Alright, alright already! Enough of the harassing emails, phone calls, facebook satire (you know who you are).....I'm making a blog post. Sheeeeesh! Apparently my three readers are getting tired of not seein' any new updates, so I figured I'd better get something up before my wedding season kicks into high gear. Soooo, I've been a little busy and my head has been spinning with High School Seniors. Thankfully, I'm just finishing up with them and wanted to share something new I offered the last part of the season that went over pretty well. While I've still got a couple more to finish up I wanted to show you the few that I did get a chance to complete. Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments, that is if I've still got any readers out there.

_xtreme_brandon

_xtreme_larissa

_xtreme_micah

_xtreme_jaclyn

_xtreme_zach

10 comments:

jbell said...

wow! these are so cool.. our senior pics consisted of feathers and foolishness.. thanks for upping the ante : )

Dorinda Peyton said...

ummmm.... W O W. Dude, you are an artist!

Anonymous said...

I dont even have the right words!! You are AMAZING thats why I bug you, I mean others bug you to post! You Rock. ~Nat

Derek Lapsley said...

Are you freakin' kidding me dude!!!! Stunning work DJ. Ahhhh... Ridiculous!

Ryan said...

Holy moly. Way to raise the bar my friend! Badass stuff.

Alecks said...

DJ!!!! You are truly a genius!!! Wowwwww!!!! Blowing my mind!! Other then what I just posted, I'm speachless!!
Btw, thanks for everything that's why I come to you!! Your are the best!!

Jasen Master said...

See all the comments above?? Yeah those times 10. I nearly spit coffee all over my keyboard when I saw the first image pop up.

Dorene Nash said...

AHH MAZING!!!! You just keep getting better and better... I admit, I'm one of your blog stalkers! :) Can't wait to see the next post! Hi to Jen!

Arielle Langhorne said...

Seriously amazing! Love the style of the Xtreme seniors. I always feel so challenge when a senior wants a picture in their jersey, but you've got it down!

sonja said...

Those are sweet!!!!