Friday, March 6, 2009

Social Networking...on a local level

I was invited to a luncheon earlier this week where local wedding related businesses got together to discuss the wedding industry and how we can all pool our efforts together to make the industry better as a whole. There are some exciting programs that were proposed to not only generate business for all involved but most importantly to make the decision making process for our clients much easier. Exciting things are to come of it for sure. I'll keep you posted but in the meantime enjoy some of the pics I snapped while I was there. You know I had to have my camera. ;)

networking_group_02

networking_group_01

networking_group_06

networking_group_03

networking_group_05

networking_group_04

networking_group_07

networking_group_09

networking_group_08

networking_group_10

No comments: