Thursday, February 5, 2009

Family Fine Art?

I just got done working on a picture for a client that I pretty much dig. It ventures off more towards "fine art", but I know that is a very subjective term. This particular family rocks and she and I have collaborated on several projects that always turn out pretty cool, so I know, or at least I think I know (she hasn't seen it yet), that she would appreciate this type of work......something different. For the few people out there in internet world that I know stop by this blog every once in a while....what do you think? If this were your family, would you want something like this? Is it too much or jussssst right? Let me know. I look forward to your comments.

rutledge_fine art

3 comments:

Tim S. said...

I love it! The colors, the composition, everything, its great!

Anonymous said...

I'm digging it man! Very nice! The ONLY thing I think needs some "tweaking" is the skin tones but it's nothing that's over the top. i really do like this a lot.

Anonymous said...

DJ, if that were my family I would be very happy indeed. As far as the photo goes, this is a great shot, I like the different perspective and the feeling of being together the shot brings. I also like the processing work you chose for it as well; though, personally, I would prefer a little less on the individual faces, in the center where all our faces would be at and more toward the edges, but that may be just me.