Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Engaged: Brett & Jill

Now this was a fuuuuunnn shoot, as if they all aren't. Duh! :) For this e-shoot we trucked up to the foothills of Raymond and played on Brett's parents property. Boy was it beautiful. As if lakes, fields, mountains, cows, old tractors and barns weren't enough, we threw in a Rhino (a quad on steroids), a Harley, and a free couch that we found along the way. Can I get a Woot Woot! I hope you like some of the vintagey treatments I gave some of the pics. I've been playin' around with some new techniques in Photoshop. Thanks Brett and Jill for the fun day. I look forward to your wedding in September.

brett_jill_engagement_01

brett_jill_engagement_02

brett_jill_engagement_03

brett_jill_engagement_04

brett_jill_engagement_05

brett_jill_engagement_06

brett_jill_engagement_07

brett_jill_engagement_08

brett_jill_engagement_09

brett_jill_engagement_10

brett_jill_engagement_11

brett_jill_engagement_12

brett_jill_engagement_13

brett_jill_engagement_14

brett_jill_engagement_15

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Dude if you keep up pictures like these, I've really gotta step my game up when I move back to Fresno! Seriously man, AWESOME session. Since I'm a sucker for natural frames I really dig the last image and the one of them under the pier. The yellowish shot with the tree is super sweet too. Keep it up man!

Ryan said...

Yeeeeah, so, obviously the pier pic is for the other session. But it still rocks.

Josh said...

Nice work DJ. I love the antique treatments and it looks like you guys had a blast with this session!

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing such an awesome job! I LOVE what you did with all of the pictures. I can't wait until the wedding in September. It will be a blast!