Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Window Shopping Shooting!

While location scouting the other day I stumbled across these greenish windows that had some cool reflections. Since I was only with me, myself, and I, I decided to take a few self portraits. This was one of my favorites.

p.s.- Also announcing. . . .bigger pictures for my blog. While I'm still working on my new site with bigger pictures I figured it'd be a good idea to be more consistent with those on my blog. So, here ya go! A big "THANK YOU" to my buddies Josh and Mariano for helping me figure this out.

IMG_0107

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not too big, and not too small... just right, brotha man... i think i might have to use my own advice and follow your lead... it looks realllllly good... and nice shot too :)

Josh said...

Looks great...and keep up the good work!

THE PARSONS said...

hey DJ (we met at the shootshop in december) yummy new big images! Great to see you are doing well and still rockin your killer style!!

Ryan said...

The bigger images look great man. The last time I was on your blog I was actually thinking "these are too good to be so small!" But like always, awesome work.

Dawn Shields said...

DJ! You Rock! Wow what amazing images!