Monday, February 25, 2008

Engaged: Tim & Liz

This session started off with a BUZZZZZ. . .literally. Tim and Liz walked through the door with a number of different outfit changes in one hand and a bottle of bubbly in the other. Apparently they were nervous about the engagement session. LOL! Well, it not only led to great pictures but uncontrollable outbreaks of laughter and total giddiness. We were all a little goofy really, except when I had Tim sit in a pile of red ants. Woops, sorry about that Tim. :P Some of the places we got to play were around old wooden bins, a "paint can lid" fence (my latest find), an old shed, near train tracks where we almost got ran over, and one of their favorite restaurants where they danced in the parking lot. Good times guys, good times! I'm looking forward to your wedding in just a handful of weeks. Oh, and for all of you brides out their that need a killer wedding cake, be sure to hit up Liz. She owns creme de la cake and does some swweeeeet work. Now go check out some of my favorite clicks below.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture on the green couch in front of the barn!!! And what the heck are you doing up at 5:15 in the morning???

Anonymous said...

OK...could they be any cuter? All right...I confess...I am a friend of the couple. OK...I am the Matron of Honor. But really...could they be a cuter couple if they tried? She is just as pretty inside as she is on the outside. You are a very lucky man Tim Scott!...Bren Flowers

Anonymous said...

Not to detract from the beauty of the photographs, but only true love could shine through so brilliantly - I couldn't be happier for you both. ~Lara