Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hangin' with the band Missing Piece

It's been a while since I've been backstage with a rock band but I was fortunate the other day to not only be able to hang out with the band Missing Piece in my home, but I was asked to photograph them for some new promo pieces they're working on. Well, it wasn't exactly in my home, it was more like in the garage. I had a fog machine set up for the shoot and I didnt' want the fog drifting around and stinkin' up the inside of the house. Take a peek at some of my favorite pics we got and make sure to check out their music here. It's good stuff. All the best to you guys!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe---these pictures are amazing!!! There are times when you are photographing people and I always wonder how the pics will turn out--like,how can D.J. make these pics better--but then I always know that they will be amazing and then I look at the final pics and never feel disappointed or wish you would have done something else. They are always way beyond my expectations. You are an incredible photographer!!! You have an amazing talent and eye! I love you and am so proud of you!

Dawn Shields said...

DJ! Wow, these pics are just awesome! Everytime I come by your blog I am always blown away with your work.